Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday sale!



Happy Christmas-season-officially-starts-today Day!! I'm the kind of person who starts celebrating right after Halloween but it's always nice when Thanksgiving is over and the world catches up to where I've been for the last month, haha!

For Black Friday, I'm having a little sale in my shop! If you use code MISTLETOE you can get 25% off any order of $15+ all weekend long. I also have free worldwide shipping on all $20+ orders, too! If you haven't checked out the shop in a while, definitely take a peek. I've added so many new things (including a brand new Flapper Doodle calendar! I FINALLY got one done this year!!) so there's a lot to choose from.

Also, if you aren't already following me on instagram or facebook, be sure to hop over there to see the special offer I'm running today for IG and FB followers! :)

You can click here to shop the sale!