Wednesday, September 6, 2017

what a bigwig



What a difference a wig makes, huh? Is it weird that this feels more "me" than my real hair does right now? I've had this particular wig since I got my pixie cut earlier this year. I bought it as a just in case kind of thing, but didn't really end up wearing it much. I've been wearing it a lot more often lately, though, since my pixie has been feeling so meh. And I really love it! Honestly I'm a little tempted to just keep the pixie and wear the wig more often.. it's like an instant good hair day, every day! haha!

Also I'm so excited that I can still take outfit photos in front of my pink shelves! I was worried when I decided to move my desk that it would make this area too cluttered (or too close to the other side of my room where my camera sits) for me to still take pictures, but it worked! Not quite as flawlessly pretty as it was before, but I did always like having my work desk in my old outfit photos (pretty much all photos 2010-2014) so it's nice to return to that setup :)



If you're in the NJ area, I'll be doing a little pin/patch sale at the Red Bank, NJ Urban Outfitters tomorrow! The event is on 9/7 from 3-7pm and the theme is "denim customization" so you can bring your jean jacket and have it embroidered, add patches and pins, etc. It looks pretty cool! Hopefully I'll see some of you there :)


blouse - modcloth (old) | skirt - h&m (old) brooch - vintage