Thursday, March 17, 2016

happy go lucky



Happy St. Patrick's Day! I was originally wearing this this morning, but I ended up changing because my skirt kept falling down. I've lost a teeny tiny amount of weight since I bought it so I'll have to take in the waist a bit. I tried rectifying the problem by safety-pinning my skirt to my shirt, but that just created the weird bunching that you can see right under my cardigan in the photo. I'm usually pretty good at coming up with quick fixes for clothing problems but sometimes the only solution is sewing.

And in what must be the thousandth example of me being totally inept when it comes to releasing new products in time for holidays, I JUST listed these shamrock sweater clips in my store today. I'll console myself by thinking that I'm just 365 days early for next year ;D

ps. If you wanted any of my Easter brooches, try to get an order in by tomorrow (Friday) night. I'm trying to get them all in the mail by Saturday so they'll arrive in time for Easter :)




skirt - h&m | shirt - vintage | sweater - trashy diva