Thursday, September 10, 2015

The FBI's most unwanted



Today is the anniversary of The X-Files pilot, so I themed my outfit around my X-Files brooch. I have a jam-packed day today (I have no idea how I'm even managing to find time to type this!) but I'm definitely going to re-watch the pilot before I hit the hay tonight. It's been a tradition for a few years now and I can't miss it! :)

I know I've been going on about my camera too much but would you believe that it's super dark and rainy outside today? You would never know from the pictures!! I'm sure everyone who has a DSLR is rolling their eyes like "noob @_@" but it's so exciting. I always thought I could only take pictures if the sun was out but these came out even better than some of the ones I've shot on sunny days!! It's pretty exciting stuff.