Monday, June 23, 2014

for whom the bell tolls



First things first -- my hair is up! YAY! It requires an army of bobby pins, but it's kind of long enough for maiden twists. I'll probably keep wearing it down until it gets slightly longer but it's nice to know that I have an option on really hot summer days :)

I recently got this shirt in the mail and I've been wearing it quite a bit with backless dresses. I rely heavily on wearing a bra (haha!) so I usually have to layer cardigans over anything backless, but the design on this shirt is absolutely perfect for concealing my straps and looking pretty at the same time. And the sleeves bell out a bit at the end which is one of my all-time favorite details in clothing. Give me a bell sleeve and I'm a happy girl!




dress- asos | lace shirt - c/o chicwish | shoes - vintage