Wednesday, October 30, 2013

cat lady



I've said this a billion times but I don't think it's possible for me to wear one cat accessory without adding on one or two more. I almost feel like it's essential that kitty accessories come in pairs or something.

My hair is growing so fast, how come when you have a short haircut it feels like you need to constantly maintain it but when you're *trying* to grow out your hair it grows about 1/4" a year? argh! It also needs a color touch-up now, but I kind of like the hue it's fading into. I will say this, purple is requiring a lot less maintenance than pink did (possibly even less than the dark blonde!) My dark brown roots are blending in a lot more and the faded color is a pretty greyish purple (I don't think it translates well in these pictures but in person it has a lot of grey tones) whereas the pink would get kind of brassy and my roots would be SO obvious! I'm pretty happy with the purple, I think it's going to stick around for a while :)




dress- urbanog | shirt - c/o lalamagic | shoes - ebay | necklace- c/o i love crafty