Saturday, May 18, 2013

better in person



This was one of my favorite outfits I've ever worn, and yet I kind of hate how it came out in my pictures. It's weird how that happens sometimes! I promise it looked so cute in person. Pinky swear!

I was so excited to find this dress on ebay. I've been after a perfect black and white polka-dotted dress for years and this one (originally from h&m) really does the trick. blah. I got a comment recently that said my blog has gotten dull the last few months, which was kind of rude but probably a little true. I know that I'm still mourning the loss of my cat and having a hard time creating fluffy content with a heavy heart. But now that the thought is planted in my brain, I just can't seem to write *anything at all* without feeling like whatever I'm typing is Dullsville, USA. aghhh! I just seriously can't think of interesting things to say now. It created a big mental block (catch-22 alert!) Outfit posts always present that problem to begin with (like how often do you really want to hear "I love this dress, here is why") but now it's even harder to come up with an interesting way to make trite conversation about what I'm wearing or what I did that day. Oh phooey! :p

ps. I didn't want to do a whole post on the office finale since I'm getting into "might turn into an office fanblog" territory but did anyone else watch it?!?! I was in a constant state of crying the whole time. It was so perfect. I want to watch it again so I can catch things I might have missed the first time, but I don't know if my heart can handle it just yet.


dress - ebay | sweater - steamtown mall in scranton
shirt - forever 21 | shoes - asos