Tuesday, February 21, 2012

no winter blues



dress - h&m
collar - handmade (gift from casey)
cat pin - vintage (gift from casey)
shoes - c/o blowfish
belt - forever 21

Spring may be right around the corner, but I'm still really enjoying winter! I love soup, hot drinks, comforters, my cozy bed and cats snuggling up to me to keep warm. For me, spring means insanely bad allergies, neighbors using noisy lawnmowers, stink bugs (does anyone else have them? ahh they're so annoying!) and less soup. Anything that causes less soup can't be all that great. The idea of more watermelon and strawberries makes me a little less hostile towards spring, but man I really love soup.

As spring draws closer I've been finding myself more and more drawn to deep, dark tones. I usually go for bright colors and pastels, subconsciously matching my outfits to my pink hair, but I suppose my clinging-on-for-dear-life attachment to winter must be affecting my current taste in clothing as well.