Tuesday, August 10, 2010

getting dressed in the morning


dress - f21
headband - f21
scowl - homemade

I've been getting about zero hours sleep lately, and when I *do* sleep it's been in the morning or afternoon into early evening. It's insane. I realized that my chronic sleep problems might be due in part to the fact that I work from home and have no set schedule for waking and sleeping and living. So, today when I woke up at 1:45 am (seriously. UGH.) I decided to get dressed, eat breakfast and stay awake all day until about 9 or 10 at night, and then -- get this, when it's actually dark out! -- I'll put pajamas on and go to sleep. I know, crazy, right? Who lives like this?!

Anyway, so I was actually dressed all day which is something unusual for me. And I'm going to do it every day now. woo hoo. I'm hoping that the whole wake-up-at-a-normal-time-get-dressed-then-work routine will help me get to bed at a reasonable time each night and actually fall asleep and stay asleep.

If you've made it this far, yay for you! I have no clue why you're still reading this, since I'm obviously writing it half-consciously. Part of my brain is off dreaming, and that's the part that usually writes these things. It has no clue what this half is doing or saying and probably won't approve of the boring post when it finally wakes up from its daydreams and reads what was posted here...